This article is your guide to download Whatsapp for Laptop/PC running on Windows 8, 8.1,10 or Windows 7 operating system. Follow the methods given below to get WhatsApp on laptop.
Let’s come straight to the point.
WhatsApp for Windows 8 and above using Bluestacks
- WhatsApp for Windows 8 can easily be downloaded using the BlueStacks android emulator. This makes the installation of BlueStacks emulator a necessary condition for WhatsApp on Laptop Download.
Click on the download button to download Bluestacks on your PC/laptop
- Proceed with the task of downloading and installing BlueStacks emulator on the laptop. The installation will commence by hitting the ‘Run’ option given on the extreme right of the dialogue box.
- Create a user login to access BlueStacks emulator. Once done, reach ‘My Apps’ section of the emulator, which will automatically direct you to Google Play Store. The next step is about searching the downloading link of ‘WhatsApp Messenger’.
- After spotting the downloading link in the app store, click ‘Install’ to kick-start the downloading process.
- As soon as the installation ends, reach ‘My Apps’ section of the Android Emulator, where you can see the WhatsApp app icon. This acknowledges the presence of WhatsApp on your Laptop.
- Tap on the icon, enter the confirmation code, and use WhatsApp, which is handy all the time.
Watch This Video To Learn More About How to Download/Install Whatsapp For Laptop/PC
Download WhatsApp for PC using WhatsApp web
- To use Whatsapp for PC, first go to the site https://web.whatsapp.com/ from your web browser.
- Here you will see a QR code on your screen
- Now use your phone and open WhatsApp, then click on option.
- Now click on WhatsApp web and you will see a QR scanner screen immediately appearing on your phone screen.
- Now all you have to do is to scan the QR code appearing on your computer screen using your smartphone.
From a ‘starter’ to a ‘smasher’, WhatsApp really has the moment. Its growth has been jaw-dropping. Its popularity has been unprecedented. Its market achievements have been massive. And, there is still a lot of wins and admiration to come its way.
- A mobile messaging application by its utility, WhatsApp has forged ahead to be an inevitable need for the current crop of people. Going into its merits, the application is a cross-platform, real-time messaging tool with clever operational ability that enables it to work on different devices with different software packages.
- The messages can be streamed in the form of texts, images, audios and videos using WhatsApp. The application works hitch-free across all kinds of Blackberry, Windows, Android, Symbian and iOS devices.
- It has taken fancy of globe for rolling out an ideal ‘blend’ of fast-paced internet messaging and personal communication, and that too, with no monetary charges at all.
- Launched in 2009, WhatsApp is ubiquitous, and bears a badge of quality and longevity that no one has.
- The application runs on a workable Wi-Fi connection, or a smartphone with Internet activated service.
- WhatsApp has clocked up a victory by launching a flurry of features like group chats, voice calling and a browser-friendly version of the application.
- What makes WhatsApp a grab for every avid chatter is its super-easy user interface, and a well-outlined feature section, which is easy to comprehend.
- The Whatsapp Laptop app has a class of its own, and risen to the spotlight for being an ultimate bridge-maker, and driving us to the gladdest phase of communication revolution.
- Its usage has reached a fever pitch with a customer base of over 600 million worldwide, and around a billion downloads on Google Play.
- It has outshone its contemporaries, including BBM, GTalk, Viber, WeChat and Facebook Messenger, and brought a noticeable dip in their traction levels.
- WhatsApp provides group chatting services, allowing involvement of over 50 persons per group. Whosoever is made to join the group by Admin can access the full trail of messages shared on the particular group.
- Contact synchronization feature of WhatsApp is hugely popular, erasing the need of adding a hundred contacts manually. Once WhatsApp starts working on a device, the application automatically picks up the contacts from the phone list, and readies itself to hold conversations.
- WhatsApp is a pack of pride, equipped with everything that doesn’t let the excitement wear off. A spectrum of voice notes, videos, music and emoticons can be included with the messages to double the interactive quality by scores.
- Not only does the application guarantee enriching service, but also free service. Users can be on a communicating spree without shelling a penny for WhatsApp services.
- Users can keep a tab on the availability of other users on WhatsApp, as the application send word of availability by showing a user ‘Online’, or ‘Offline’ in opposite circumstances.
Windows 10: WhatsApp Download for Laptop
WhatsApp for Laptop Download needs no special treatment for Windows 10, as it also necessitates the availability of BlueStacks emulator. Therefore, users are recommended to repeat the aforementioned procedure to download WhatsApp for Windows 10.