This guide explains everything you need to know about downloading Velocity Kodi 17 addon for Krypton and Jarvis. If you’re familiar with Kodi, you already know that Velocity is popular for its incredible range of content, and is a perfect choice if you like a variety of entertainment.
We’ve detailed the process in a simple, step-to-step format so that you can quickly install Velocity and enhance your viewing experience. Check it out.
This guide shouldn’t be construed as an endorsement of piracy. None of us at BloomTimes encourage piracy. It’s illegal and liable to punishment as per law. Download copyrighted content by legal means only. Your actions are your sole responsibility.
How to Install Velocity on Kodi Krypton?
Here’s a step-to-step guide to setting up Velocity on Kodi 17.0 Krypton. Take notes, as the process is slightly different from what it has been with Jarvis.
Also, remember that Velocity is an unofficial third-party add-on. You have to enable Unknown Sources (Settings > Expert Mode > Addons) to download it.
- Start Kodi > Go to Settings tab positioned at the top.
- There, select File Manager > Double-click on the Add Source to type URL – http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/I
- Click ‘OK’ and name the type of media source as something you can easily remember. We’re going forward with ‘Fusion’ here (without the quotes). Once done, tap on ‘OK’.
- Hit back to reach Kodi Main Menu, where you’ve to select Add-ons, and then Package Installer icon, given at the top-left corner of the screen.
- From there, select Install From Zip File > Select Fusion > Kodi Repositories > English > BlazeRepo-3.2.zip.
- Now, wait until you see a notification for add-on enabled at the bottom.
- Click Install for Repository > Select Blazetamer’s Repository > Video Addons > Look for Velocity and install it.
- Wait for a couple of seconds for the installation to end.
- Go to Main Menu again > select Add-ons > Video Addons > Velocity > and here you go. Watch any content you wish to.
You can also check out this video here:
How to Install Velocity on Kodi Jarvis?
To add Velocity on Kodi Jarvis, follow these steps:
- Open Kodi > System Settings > File Manager > Add Source (Double Tap) > enter http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/I
- Now, give a name to the media file you can easily remember. Again, we’re moving ahead with Fusion. Click ‘Done’ and ‘OK’.
- Go back to the Main Menu > Select System > Settings > Addons.
- From there, tap on Install from Zip File > Go to Fusion > Kodi Repositories > English > select BlazeRepo-3.2.zip
- Go to Install from Zip File and wait for the confirmation for a while.
- Select Install from Repository > Blazetamer’s Repository > Video Addons > Velocity > Install.
- Once installed, go to Videos from the Main Menu > Addons > Velocity. That’s it.
Simply follow these steps and double up your Kodi’s functionality. However, remember that most of the Kodi addons, like Velocity, are geo-restricted and not available for access in certain geographies. You might land up in a legal mess. To avoid all sorts of untoward situations, you can use a Kodi VPN and cloak yourself under the nose of copyright watchdogs.
We hope, this guide helps you add Velocity to Kodi Krypton and Jarvis. Still, if you face any issues, just drop your queries below and we shall get them sorted. Your feedback is also welcome